Posting ID: JP-002663624
Description & Skills Required:
Candidate MUST HAVE a minimum of two years of sales / application engineering experience in a manufacturing setting.
· Responsible for working alongside the technical team and will developing proposals from scratch.
o Proposals will help sell equipment and systems that range in price from $30,000 to $2,000,000.
o Proposals will be multi-page documents that explain the project and help the customer understand the solution.
o Proposals will include Illustrations, layouts, pricing, and terms.
· Responsible for post-sale and post install follow-up.
· Responsible for working with the outside salespeople to make sure the correct support is being provided before and after the sale.
· Responsible for prospecting new leads and identify new prospects and make contact.
· Responsible for keeping CRM up to date.
· Must be a detailed oriented and creative individual.
· Must have a complete understanding of the Office suite of products such as Word, Excel, Teams, Publisher, and other software that would be applicable.
· Will receive bonuses based on performance - on top of company bonuses.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072