Posting ID: JP-002352240
Now Hiring for General Laborers in Morton, IL
The General Laborer openings are working in the paint room, preparing material for painting and packaging/shipping.
- Cleaning grease, dirt, and/or rust from the products with cloths and brushes.
- Covering, protecting, and blocking off areas on each product to not be coated with paint.
- Hanging material to be painted on the paint line.
- Removing painted material from the paint line.
- Preparing product for shipment (palletizing orders).
- Quality inspection of finished product to ensure all parts were painted correctly with 0 defects.
First: 5:30am - 3:30pm
Third: 7:30pm - 5:30am
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment. Someone who has experience working in a paint room, or on an assembly line.
Good Skills to Look for/Must Have:
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Project Management
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Work at a Fast-Pace
- Perfect Attendance Record/Dependable
- Problem Solving
Call today to apply 309-661-4934 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Samantha Sarnes