Posting ID: JP-002343191
Aerotek is now hiring for multiple production supervisors to oversee fabrication processes in the Morton, IL area!
- Supervisor over hourly employees working in assembly, machining, paint, and/or weld
- Ensures employees are completing work on-time and accurately
- Coaching and Disciplinary conversations with employees as needed
- Communicate and partner with HR on any employee situations
- Planning, assigning, directing and coordinating of activities relating to shift operations, safety, quality, production, training and employee relations.
- Provide direction regarding work objectives and expectations
- Analyze work orders to determine production schedules
- Tracks and reports daily production; and drives improvements where necessary.
- Ensures that shift production reporting is processed accurately and on time
- Participates, leads and monitors process improvement projects: productivity, quality, ergonomics, 5S, lean manufacturing
- Follow ISO 9002 quality standards and procedures, and ensure that finished products meet established quality requirements
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product
- Assists in determining and managing appropriate manpower requirements.
- Trains new and transferred employees on their job duties and responsibilities; and cross trains as necessary.
- Previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Preferred experience running fabrication machinery including lasers or brake press
- Ability to work OT as required
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to teach and coach on specific jobs
- Pay based on experience with opportunity for advancement
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental and 401k plan
- Multiple shifts available
- Opportunity to advance and progress leadership and supervisory skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Rennolett, Alexander