Posting ID: JP-002178664
NOW HIRING FORKLIFT OPERATORS IN MORTON, IL! MULTIPLE SHIFTS OPEN WITH
TO APPLY: Call 309-661-4918 or email your resume to email@example.com
- Preparing material for painting, packaging, and shipping.
- Covering, protecting, and blocking off areas on each product to not be coated with paint.
- Hanging material to be painted on the paint line.
- Removing painted material from the paint line.
- Preparing product for shipment (palletizing orders).
- Quality inspection of finished product to ensure all parts were painted correctly with 0 defects.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Fast paced work environment
- Strong attendance is key
Please call 309-661-4918 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or inquiries!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jarrett Stork