Production Team Member
Posting ID: JP-002180409
The Production/Warehouse Team Member performs a variety of duties and functions to support production needs and facility organization such as; line set-up, line operation, quality inspection of product, packaging and labels, receiving product, picking finished goods, shipping product, and general housekeeping duties to ensure a safe, clean, and orderly work environment.
• Able to operate effectively in a mass/high volume production environment.
• Ability to work with hands at a fast pace.
• Ability to constantly manipulate small parts.
• Perform preventative maintenance checks and routine machine checks.
• Perform visual quality checks.
• Make positive contributions to kaizen programs to help reduce warehouse cost per unit and increase productivity.
• Support company safety initiatives.
• Able to perform repetitive work over a long period of time.
• Attention to detail and quality performance.
• Basic computer skills and experience with handheld scanners is a plus.
• Effective verbal and legible written communication skills. Good reading comprehension is necessary.
• Able to work safely in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to lift up to 35 pounds unassisted.
• Willingness to work in a warehouse setting with varying temperatures and noise levels.
• Ability to maintain excellent attendance.
• Proficient in basic math skills, as well as the ability to use a calculator.
• *Must be flexible to work OVT 50 - 55 hours weekly avg.
• *Must be flexible to work some Saturdays (based on production goals)
• Ability to adapt with process change
Recruiter: Jaelyn White