Account Representative- HYBRID SCHEDULE OUT OF NAPERVILLE
Posting ID: JP-002661795
HIRING NOW FOR ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVES- HYBRID SCHEDULE OUT OF NAPERVILLE
PAY: 15.25+ COMISSSION
These candidates will be taking inbound calls from current customers that are looking to transfer their services. They will then transfer into the sales piece at the end of the call- VERY SCRIPTED AND WARM SALES. they will have a pre-determined service/product they are promoting to the customers. no cold calling; customers are calling them.
• Sell home warranty and energy-related products and services to residential and commercial customers following quality standards, scripting processes and procedures as trained and documented in the company policy and procedure manual. 1
• Navigate systems efficiently and enter data accurately while resolving customer needs.
• Maintain thorough understanding and knowledge of claims and transfer processes. Adept at communicating the benefits of our suite of products and services 1
• Communicate and comprehend the product and service sales process when following up with customers on enrollment errors
• Reflect our company Values and contributes to our positive, results-driven culture 1
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills, diplomacy, and patience while interacting with customers, peers, management, and other departments. Comfortable with receiving coaching feedback and monitoring of calls. 1
• Take personal responsibility, exploring opportunities to add value, contributing ideas and participating in activities to continuously improve customer satisfaction and productivity.
• Create and maintain personal/team sales goals daily, weekly, monthly. 1
• Maintain and exceed client and customer expectations through professional telephone interaction on inbound and outbound calls. 1
• Demonstrate a personal commitment to promoting and providing exceptional customer service. 1
Customer service, Customer service call center, sales, upsell, retail, call center
Top Skills Details:
Customer service,Customer service call center,sales,upsell,retail,call center
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
time management; multi-task
ability to handle irate customers
ability to adapt and handle adversity
• Proficient typing and computer application skills (minimum of 40 wpm)
• Strong attention to detail with ability to multi task while speaking with a customer on the phone.
• Easily adapt to change while balancing multiple priorities
• Ability to work a continuously flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays with punctuality and consistent work attendance. Current hours of operation are 6:00 am – 7:00 pm Monday – Friday and 6:00 am – 5:00 pm Saturday
• Motivation for sales, adhering to set computer guided scripts and procedures
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, effective listening skills, and ability to identify needs through phone conversation
• Knowledge or familiarity with HVAC equipment and standard concepts
• Knowledge or familiarity with Home warranty and services concepts
• Proven track record of exceeding quotas and business goals
• Proven ability to work successfully in a results-oriented environment
• Bilingual (Spanish)
• Ability to handle a high call volume environment while maintaining high performance.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jennifer Rowe