Business Systems Analyst With Enterprise Asset Management Or Utility
Posting ID: JP-002665492
A TEKsystems client Is Preparing To Upgrade Their Enterprise Asset Management Systems (Asset Suite 8/Passport) So They Are Building A Program That Will Focus On The Upgrade For Their (6) Utilities to assess the current vendor platform and other options for enterprise companies.
This person will work with as the Principal Project Manager, Utility IT and Business partners to support the following activities:
1. demonstrate their expertise in the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) space.
2. leverage their experience in the utilities industry.
3. analyze current business processes, make recommendations for new or improved processes based on industry trends and professional business knowledge.
4. thoroughly document processes.
5. develop and enhance strong relationships between business, IT and other stakeholders.
6. readily identify and remove inefficient processes through Value Stream Mapping.
7. utilize an Agile approach whenever possible.
8. work with remote project teams.
The goal is to assess the current platform and understand its strengths and deficiencies so they can build a requirements document to review new platforms against.
They will be navigating a highly matrixed employee base and vendor pool so need to be familiar with those types of activities.
They will create the requirements plan and will revise as the project moves along its lifecycle which is scheduled to complete in 2026
asset suite 8, passport, enterprise asset management, business systems analyst, utility, Communication, Requirements gathering, matrixed
Top Skills Details:
asset suite 8, passport, enterprise asset management, business systems analyst, utility
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
EAM or Utility experience as a BSA/BA
Excellent communication and documentation skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072