ENTRY LEVEL - Call Center Representative
Posting ID: JP-002506778
Aston Carter is hiring for 75+ ENTRY LEVEL Call Center Representatives with the largest insurance company in Bloomington-Normal!
These roles will offer:
- Free training and licensure in both property and casualty insurance.
- Upward mobility, resume boosting experience, and great mentorship opportunities.
- Hybrid schedules with 80% remote flexibility!
- Excellent benefits including 401K, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, exclusive employee discounts, intramural sports, AND exclusive facility access (pond, waterpark, tennis courts, and more!).
- Provides customer assistance with routine customer service inquires that require licensing including complex payments, policy changes such as coverages and deductibles, added and/or replacement vehicles.
- Completes simple transactions to add or replace products on existing policies.
- Learns and applies product, industry, and market knowledge to make recommendations to policyholders.
- Provides feedback to management regarding process improvements.
- Explains coverage and insurance terms clearly for existing customers.
- Answers more complex policy related questions.
- Can make adjustments to policy coverages/advise customers of various options they have with their insurance plans.
- Handles and average of 20-30 calls per day.
We are giving out 15+ offers every week, so apply now for immediate consideration!
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Mollie Albrecht