Digital Content Specialist
Posting ID: JP-002665620
Open to 100% Remote Candidates - Company is based in CST
The main function of a Digital Content Specialist is to initiate, develop, and facilitate content for defined websites. The typical content specialist will maintain a well-organized, user-friendly web presence that contains relevant content. This person will be working with multiples areas for our client loading and maintaining content using an enterprise Content Management System to load into their websites.
• Ability to communicate with team members and clients, organizational skills, ability to prioritize work; ability to consistently follow standard processes
• Set up and deliver content and then maintain content as defined by the data governance policies of the web site owner(s) Initiate, develop and facilitate content for defined web sites.
• Provide web content management consultation and help to ensure the implementation of brand, legal, information security and document retention standards within the content delivered.
Top REQUIRED Skills
- 1+ year of experience using an enterprise CMS (AEM desirable but open to other platforms)
- 1+ year of experience managing web content
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Please apply to the posting for more information!
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072