Posting ID: JP-002178099
Aerotek has an exciting new mechanical engineering opening for a premier client of ours in the Peru, IL area!
We are seeking a mechanical engineer with previous on the job experience within machine design using Solidworks. If interested in these openings, or if you know of someone that might be interested, please apply to the posting below:
- Fluent in Solidworks, Simulation and Autocad software
- At least 3-6 years’ experience in machine design
- Coordinates with production and purchasing departments
- Has administrative authority for drawings, BOM, material selection and purchased products
- Experience with an electronic MRP system is an advantage
- Provides manufacturing guidance and assistance on routings, tooling and cnc programming
- Supportive in resolving quality and product deficiencies
- Responsible for creating testing plans for third party testing, validation and certification for the Automotive Lift Institute.
- Responsible for maintaining product owner’s manuals
- Able to perform cost estimates and value engineering analysis
- Outstanding communication and social capabilities on all levels
- Self-confident, team player, strong planning and analytical skills, high sense of responsibility
- Exceptional character, able to take initiatives and eager to work
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering is Required
- 3-6 years of Solidworks experience
- Machine Design Experience
- Fea Analysis Experience
All qualified candidates please apply immediately as interviews are currently taking place.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Anthony Wodzisz
Phone: (309) 661-4933