Posting ID: JP-002663981
· Develop PLC applications to meet specifications. Open to candidates that have used any PLC platform
· Plans, evaluates, organizes, and implements automation related projects and initiatives
· Develop electrical schematics and layouts. Open to candidates that have used AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD or SolidWorks Electrical
· Develop Electrical Bill of Materials
· Reviews design efforts from production team to ensure quality and accuracy
· Troubleshoot issues with existing installations
· Troubleshoot, repair, and upgrade legacy code
· Provide electrical and controls engineering expertise in support of existing & new equipment.
· Internal subject matter expert in control systems PLC, HMI, VFD, Motion Control, system integration & electromechanical devices
· Develop, duplicate, and modify PLC new and existing PLC programs for our own propriety process control systems.
· Travel to customer sites for equipment commissioning & troubleshooting support. Must be open to 15-25% travel
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072