Job Search & More
Posted Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003897916
This is a great position to work as a Chemist for a company that manufactures chemicals for consumer products. If you are looking to get into the lab and gain some hands on experience this is a great opportunity!
- Responsible for physical, chemical and analytical testing of raw materials, in process samples and finished goods.
- Perform testing using GC, FTIR, and wet chemistry techniques.
- Prepare reagents and standardize volumetric solutions.
- Maintain inventory of chemicals and lab supplies.
- Calibrate lab equipment
- Assist in projects including qualification of instruments, method development and method transfer.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- BS Chemistry
- 0-2 years of experience in pharmaceutical, cosmetic or other regulated industry is a plus