FLEET MANAGER- 53,000 STARTING SALARY
Posting ID: JP-002661837
HIRING NOW FOR FLEET MANAGERS- TINLEY PARK, IL
Project equipment needs for Celtic Intermodal and its agents.
• Supply equipment needed by Celtic Intermodal and its agents.
• Provide continuous use of all equipment under Celtic authority in an efficient, cost-effective manner enhance customer service and fulfill dray carrier agreements.
• Improve margins through effective cost management
• Improve customer service through equipment availability
• Fulfill dray carrier partnerships through reuse of equipment with assignment of equipment round trips
• Match equipment on loads delivering with loads picking up for reuse
• Interchange equipment in REZ1
• Manage yards - maintain yard pool levels, load on a FIFO basis
• Reserve railroad equipment
• Communicate with Intermodal Coordinators and CSR’s on: Availability of equipment, Reassignment of equipment, rescheduled appointments, provide management with information required and apply the tier request allocation and prioritization procedure
• Manage all facets of dedicated container capacity program
• Expedite movement of equipment to minimize per diem and rail storage expense
customer service, computer skills, Intermodal, Data center, logistics, logistics management, logistics support analysis, trucking, call, problem management, communication, ms suite, Microsoft office
Top Skills Details:
customer service,computer skills,Intermodal,Data center,logistics,logistics management,logistics support analysis
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-5 years’ transportation related experience preferred
-Extremely reliable along with great written and verbal communication
-Bachelors Degree Preferred
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jennifer Rowe