Field Service Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002664027
- Travel out to customer sites to work in teams on large installations.
- Will be responsible for electro-mechanical assembly – need to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- PLC programming and troubleshooting
- They are willing to train, but some nice to haves would be:
- Experience with high voltages up to 480VAC, DC circuits and practical electrical / electronic theory.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Basic working knowledge of steam systems and components used for direct and indirect heating
- Experience with PLC hardware (Allen Bradley, Siemens), analog and digital I/O (software experience a plus).
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072