1st Or 2nd Shift CNC Operator
Posting ID: JP-002350309
1st or 2nd Shift CNC Operator
$18 - $28/hr
Full benefits immediately
- Operate CNC Mills and Lathes
- Understand specifications and read blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Perform offsets/adjustments
- Make G&M code edits to the program as needed
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products using calipers, micrometers, and bore gauges
- Must be comfortable/have the ability to work on multiple machines and perform multiple set ups
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience as CNC setup/operator
- experience with precision measurement tools
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Good communication abilities
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Adam Krause