Job Search & More
Posted Monday, July 10, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003895701
The role of the collections coordinator is responsible for entry level collections and customer service support. This person will work with both the collections team and the customer service team to assist customers with account information related to past due invoices and payments. This person can expect to get cross trained in different duties to help become more well rounded within the department. This person will communicate with customers via phone and email.
Major responsibilities will include the following:
- Make outbound calls and emails on past due accounts
- Support Customer Service Department with customer account inquiries.
- Review customer service team orders for invoices
- Research customer accounts for adjustments as needed or send new invoices
- Review customer payments to process those to their accounts
- Additional tasks/duties as assigned by management.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Top 3 Must Haves:
1. Basic Microsoft Excel Skills
2. 2+ years of experience from within AR/Collections B2B
3. Customer Service skills
Recruiter: James Kristof
Phone: (773) 632-2317