Posting ID: JP-002349147
General Job Details:
- Shift: 12 Hour First Shift (2:2:3:3 schedule)
- Pay: $26 to $30 per hour based on experience
- Location: Woodstock
- Placement: Direct Placement
- Complete mechanical and electrical repairs to various hydraulic presses, conveyor systems, robotic, palletizing, and some printing equipment
- Replace pumps, valves, heating units, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, motors, chains, sensors, rollers, bearings, shafts and anything broken on equipment
- Use and read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Electrical installation and repair to machinery
- General PLC troubleshooting
- Comfortable working around 480 volts and testing using voltmeter
- Perform preventative maintenance on machinery and equipment
- General building and facility maintenance as needed
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Automation experience
- Welding / fabrication
Contact Joe Herff at 815-261-9310 for more information.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Gene Pila
Phone: (847) 273-1542