Posted Monday, May 15, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003775823
Actively hiring for (DAY SHIFT) Specimen Processor's in Greenfield, IN!
INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? Apply here TODAY and reach out directly to Grace Williams to be first in consideration with your updated resume at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Opportunity to support and work within a Global Contract Research organization that works with Pharmaceutical companies in a clean, regulated, sterilized, and climate controlled facility within their Sample Management and BIorepository operations.
- Due to the influx of business and samples, this will allow someone the ability to gain experience in a fast pace but organized environment, hands-on cross training, and the ability for growth advancements, and long-term within the company.
- 80% of the day will be individual tasks but need to be prepared to spend 20% of the day assisting other areas
- Day shift, Monday - Friday
- The primary role will be to process, scan, and register all DNA samples (blood, urine, tissue samples).
- Part of this is scanning the boxes of samples into their internal system after testing, and organizing the samples correctly on where they need to go-- to a lab for testing or to a different place for storage.
- Candidates must follow correct SOP's while handling the samples and documenting their work accurately.
- Throughout a day, candidates will be responsible for processing thousands of samples.
- This is a guaranteed 40 hours full time career opportunity with overtime flexibility.
- You will gain on the spot - hands on training, broaden your skills with additional cross training, and opportunity for advancement within the team and company.
- The responsibilities entail activeness and repetition throughout the day and requires candidates to be on their feet majority of day, working in 1-2 station areas, and keeping information documented in the system in real time.
- This team is storing samples from previous clinical trials to form a real life catalog of samples.
- This team is also very active and on your feet, using dry ice, and is crucial for client satisfaction during and after a trial. Attention to detail is important.
Schedule: Monday - Friday available - with the opportunity to get overtime hours and compensation! *NO WEEKEND WORK REQUIRED*
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & MUST HAVES:
- GED/ high school diploma required
- Can work 40+ hours a week
- Reliable transportation, organization skills, comfortable being on your feet throughout the day, dependability and reliability, enjoys repetition, and can work within a team/individually
- 6+ months working in a fast paced environment (ex. Retail, fast food, warehouse, assembly, data entry, etc)
SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS TODAY - Apply and reach out directly to Grace Williams
We are actively getting people started in the process and can have someone start ASAP!
DIRECT LINE: 317- 567-6610
Recruiter: Grace Williams