Posted Monday, May 15, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003775889
- The primary role of candidates will be to receive in samples (blood, urine, tissue samples) being delivered to process the samples by scanning the boxes of samples, unpacking them, scanning the samples into their internal system, and then store them correctly in one of the Biorepository refrigerator or freezer units.
- Candidates must follow correct SOP's while handling the samples and documenting their work.
- Throughout a day, candidates will be responsible for processing thousands of samples.
- This position is very fast paced, requires candidates to be on their feet a majority of day, work in 1-2 station areas, and keep information documented in the system in real time.
- About 80% of their day will be individual tasks, but need to prepare to spend 20% of the day helping others.
- This team is storing samples from previous clinical trials to form a real life catalog of samples.
- This team is also very active and on your feet, using dry ice, and is crucial for client satisfaction during and after a trial.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4 Year Degree-Biology or Life Science or (English, Psychology, Sociology, etc) are Preferred
- Will consider 2 Year degree (Life Sciences) or non-degreed candidates with relevant experience (processing, attention to detail, etc).
- 6+ months of work experience that is fast paced and/or production based role- fast food, warehouse, pharmacy technician, clinical specimen processor, etc.
Shift & Pay:
- Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- Full Benefits
- Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
Scheduling Interviews ASAP:
- Reach out directly and apply TODAY to Alyce Ricketts to be immediately in consideration with your updated resume, times you're available for a brief phone call, and what method of communication works best for you (i.e., call, email, text).
- DIRECT LINE: 317- 567-6603