Posting ID: JP-002353333
- Preventative Maintenance (change fluids , maintain gearboxes, conveyor maintenance , grease bearings , replace bearings , replace belts / chains / rollers)
- Mechanical Troubleshooting (rebuild pumps and valves , replace seals , replace pneumatic lines / cylinders , replace air filters )
- Electrical Troubleshooting (replace pneumatic solenoids , set up VFDs (variable frequency drive) , circuit analysis and wire tracing , electrical testing , wire faults , control panel troubleshooting , motor control (reversing motor controls , control relays and motor starters , set up timers) , replace sensors / proximity switches / photoeyes , rewire 3 phase motors , 480v , electrical overload protection )
- Breakdown calls
- PLC troubleshooting (read ladder logic and diagnose issue using PLC )
Electrical Troubleshooting, motor control, rebuild, Mechanical troubleshooting, pumps, valves, food manufacturing, Good Manufacturing Practice, replace, fix, repair, pneumatics, hydraulics, solenoids, VFD, plc, allen-bradley, siemens
Top Skills Details:
Electrical Troubleshooting, motor control, rebuild
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong PLC Troubleshooting (sequencing control , control logic , parameter edits , edit timers , edit relays)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Colin McNeely