Job Search & More
Posted Thursday, July 6, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003885810
- An assistant buyer supports the buyer and coordinates purchasing and service orders to maintain supplies of products, food, equipment, and other materials.
- Responsibilities may include establishing accounts with outside vendors, negotiating price and scheduling, and maintaining detailed documentation of all purchases.
- Assistant buyer will research and secure products and services to sustain smooth daily operations, so communicating with teams and supporting departments, as well as outside vendors and suppliers, is crucial.
- Entering in information to 3PL suppliers and lining up logistics carriers
- Request FDA information from suppliers
- Buys some components for display
- Supporting 5 warehouses with purchase orders
- Inputting 20-30 purchase orders daily
- Preparing invoices
- Coordinating deliveries/shipments
- Recent experience inputting purchase orders
- Recent data entry experience
- Strong job tenure
Recruiter: Erin Burton
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.