Posting ID: JP-002659507
The Systems Test Engineer will be responsible to ensure the system qualification processes and activities are completed for an electrification project. This person will be responsible for the qualification of system requirements and will collaborate with the hardware and software teams throughout the product development process, including setting up, troubleshooting, and testing on electrification products.
Day to day:
- Looking at requirements, test cases, etc
- Bridge between requirements and development work and the automation team. They will be close with developers and understand how software will develop, write test case, feed to automation team.
- Creating and executing test cases
- Writing a test case that will be automated
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience creating test cases
- Vector, Polarion, Jira, etc Tool experience
- HIL AND high voltage testing OR NI/LABVIEW and scripting experience
- Systems Software Experience
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072