Posting ID: JP-002039356
Electrical, Design, Electrical engineering, Electrical design, Hardware, Digital, Circuit, Electronics, Analog, Schematic, validation
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• 4 year degree in Electrical Engineering
• 5+ years of relevant experience.
• Analog/Digital design/development; low level signal conditioning, high power electronics (Power Supplies, Power Amplifiers, etc.).
• Familiar with structured Product Development Processes.
• Advanced degree is a plus.
• RF and Low Signal design/development experience.
• Strong skills in Electrical Engineering Design Analysis and Design for Manufacturing.
• Team oriented with successful communication and negotiation skills in order to manage conflicting and/or multiple demands, including ability to present to various levels within an organization.
• Strong analytical skills especially when driving to root cause, or when determining best approach for circuit design.
• Experience with schematic capture and circuit board layout practices, tools, and techniques.
• Digital Electronics Design/Development, to include programmable devices like FPGAs/CPLDs.
• Programming skills in Matlab (plus digital signal processing modeling), Java, and C languages.
• Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS office tools. Microsoft Project experience a plus.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Amy Samuels