Job Search & More
Posted Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003898941
- Conducts complex analysis of sourcing information and presents findings to purchasing and supply chain leadership for process improvement while maintaining high quality product and service delivery.
- Supports linkage between purchasing and manufacturing facilities and will serve as communication conduit between manufacturing and the suppliers.
- Prepares and presents recommendations of improvement opportunities and alternative courses of action to upper level purchasing/sourcing leadership.
- Evaluates consistent application of sourcing procedures and processes.
- Supports purchasing/sourcing management in activities such as vendor management, industry and market analysis, process analysis, and model building.
- Leads analysis projects/initiatives providing coaching to less experienced analysts.
- Develop effective relationships with vendors and suppliers favorable for company business.
- Manages capacity, delivery and issue resolution projects.
- Support of engineering releases and other change management processes.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1. Have Advanced Analytical Skills
2. Advanced Problem Solving Skills
3. Supply Chain Management – 3-4 years of experience
4. Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or work experience in that field.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
College, university, or equivalent degree in supply chain management or a related subject required.
This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
Recruiter: Anthony Copes