Posting ID: JP-002348130
This position will be responsible for basic lathe/milling operations using medium size CNC and Manual machines including manual lathes/mills. They will also inspect basic/routine parts for defects and wear.
- Mill operations such as drilling, tapping, boring, broaching.
- Conventional milling and lathe work using various engine lathes including horizontal, vertical mills, and horizontal boring mills.
- Use measuring devices and techniques to ensure proper sizings.
- Record data to produce expected service and/or design results including sizings and illustrations.
- Understand materials and their various applications in order to complete the job.
- Use various hand-held and stationary power and non-power tools including but not limited to band saws, belt sanders, hand grinders, and files to complete the job
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years' CNC/Manual Machining Experience
- 1+ years' blueprint reading experience
- 1+ years' experience with precision measuring tools: mics, calipers, etc.
- CNC programming/editing experience
- Formal education/degree within machining/machine tool technology
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Logan Wilhite