Posting ID: JP-002348133
The main function of the machine builder will be reading engineering designs, blueprints, and electrical schematics to assemble parts and components onto panels to build out production equipment for various customers within various industries. There will be a lot of electrical wiring of the machines to get them up and running. There will also be a lot of troubleshooting of the machine when certain mechanical or electrical components are not working and will break it apart, rebuild the parts/components to ensure it works.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years electrical troubleshooting AND/OR mechanical/electrical assembly experience
- 3+ years schematics, drawings & blueprint reading experience (MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL)
- 3+ years experience with electrical wiring(cabinets), electrical tools, hand/power tools, taking apart & assembling production manufacturing equipment
- Proven experience reading/interpreting blueprints, engineering drawings (AutoCAD) and electrical schematics.
- Proficient with electrical wiring of various components on industrial equipment
Nice To Have:
- Formal education (i.e. A.A.S. for automation, robotics, industrial maintenance, electrical technology, etc..)
- Experience building custom automated machinery/equipment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Logan Wilhite