Posting ID: JP-002661329
***IMMEDIATE NEED FOR PROJECT MANAGERS***
A growing, mid-sized commercial GC in Indianapolis, IN is looking to add an Project Manager to their team due to positive growth. This individual will be responsible for helping the Assistant Project Manager to set-up Contracts/P.O.’s, required testing/inspections, submittals/samples, subcontractor/supplier lists, and project schedule. This individual must have commercial GC experience on large projects. This is an opportunity to work for a reputable commercial General Contractor in Indianapolis on a long term basis. This company is growing rapidly and has great vertical growth opportunities.
- 3 - 5 years of commercial construction experience (Commercial, Education, Healthcare, etc.)
- Experience setting up PO's, submittals, supplier lists, project schedule, and permits
- Proven experience reading blue prints, interpreting project scope, ordering materials, and completing punch lists
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Helping the Assistant Project Manager to set-up Contracts/P.O.’s, required testing/inspections, submittals/samples, subcontractor/supplier lists, and project schedule
- Oversee all phases of the building process
- Making sure the project is completed on time and within scope and budget
- Order necessary tools, equipment, and material
- Obtain all necessary permits and regulations
- Direct hire (no contract period)
- Great Benefits/PTO programs
- Continued education opportunities
- Company vehicle
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Evan Giebel
Phone: (317) 567-6639