Call Center Agent - Hiring ASAP
Posting ID: JP-002179485
Are you looking for a call center position that offers paid training and growth opportunities? This position is great for those who are looking for a fast-paced work environment and opportunity to help others in a healthcare setting. Entry level candidates welcome to apply!
- Receive a high volume of inbound calls from patients
- Schedule patients for appointments
- Work efficiently on dual monitors
- Document all call details accurately and follow a procedure for call flow
- Verify customer information and ensure accuracy of information entered
- Responsible for answering customer questions and resolving issues as quickly as possible
Customer service, Data entry, Call center, Front desk, Administrative support, Inbound call, Administrative assistance, outbound calls, outbound call center
Top Skills Details:
- 1+ years of customer service experience preferably in call center environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficient with computers, working on dual monitors and multiple programs
- Type 25+ WPM
- These are IN OFFICE positions
- Training is 2 weeks long and hours will be between 8am - 7pm (changes depending on portion of training)
- After training, hours are 1st shift M-F 8am- 5pm
- Start classes every Monday
- After going direct, there is a pay increase
Please apply directly to posting for consideration.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Catherine Birch