Supply Chain Analyst
Posting ID: JP-002520951
Aton Carter is hiring for a Supply Chain Analyst to improve the efficiency of the supply chain operations through data collection and analysis. The position requires excellent attention to detail, an in-depth understanding of the delivery process, and exceptional analytics skills. You will use interpersonal and problem-solving skills to gather information from different departments to recommend ways of improving the supply chain.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect data on supply chain operations.
- Analyze data to identify areas of supply chain operations to improve efficiency
- Forecast demand to the supplier to maintain production schedules
- Develop and execute projects to enhance supply chain operations
- Establish and maintain relationships with shippers and vendors
- Assess vendor operations and enforce compliance with quality standards
- Measure supply chain performance and report to management
- Work with the procurement, logistics, and IT departments to enhance service delivery
- Help to set supplier on-time delivery targets
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, business management or related fields
- 5 or more years experience in a supply management role or related position
- Proven knowledge of inventory management
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of data analysis and forecasting tools and ability to develop actionable insights from data
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build and improve trusting relationships
- Attention to detail
For an immediate response apply directly to this post or send your resume to email@example.com
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Donivan Billingsley
Phone: (260) 459-8004