Remote Project Manager
Posting ID: JP-002662869
TEKsystems currently has a Remote Project Manager opening for a contract through the end of the year. This role will be supporting a Warehouse Management System and will be required to do some traveling to different sites but will be remote. Estimated travel will be 50%.
1. Oversee the rollout of the new Softeon Warehouse Management System to 7 retail service centers.
2. Work with our 3rd party software partner, Softeon, to prepare WMS for Go Live in each RSC.
3. Work with the Do it Best development team to identify system requirements to prepare for Go Live in each RSC.
4. Work with the Do it Best Logistics and RSC staff to schedule and successfully complete training of RSC staff for Go Live.
5. Work with Do it Best Logistics and RSC staff in preparing operationally for Go Live.
6. Assist with documenting, communicating, and prioritizing support tickets for Softeon and the Do it Best development team.
7. Schedule and facilitate as needed implementation checklist meetings with Do it Best, Softeon, and RSC staff.
8. Communicate timely project status updates.
9. Communicate and escalate any issues to appropriate Do it Best staff for resolution.
10. Coordinate WMS development with the DOMS and Core Financials project timelines.
11. The project manager will have the ability to work remotely with occasional on-site visits as needed.
12. The estimated timeframe is Feb. 2022 through Dec. 2022.
Top Skills Details:
- Project Management
- Software/Web Implementation experience
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072