Quality Control Lab Technician
Posting ID: JP-002658827
One of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers is looking to add a QC Lab Technician to their team in Frankfort, IN!
Perform routine analytical chemistry tests in an accurate and timely manner. Be responsible for conducting routine quality control (QC) testing and record keeping in a safe and orderly manner. Conduct various wet chemical and instrumental analyses of samples for process control and final QC inspection.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
The preferred ideal candidate will have a two year science related degree and/or two years of lab experience. Qualified candidates should be familiar with operating standard lab equipment (i.e., pH meter, balances, extractions, GC, ICP, etc.). Position relies on instructions and pre-established procedures to perform the functions of the job.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Previous experience with the analytical testing
* Familiar with GMP/GLP (Good Manufacturing/Laboratory Practices)
* The willingness and ability to work a rotating shift including evenings, nights, weekends, holidays
* Actively participate in training efforts and safety initiatives
* Attention to detail following procedures, proper analytical technique and computer entry
* Communicate results, problems, and priorities to supervisor and production departments in a timely manner
* Ability to use mathematics
* Flexibility in accepting change and an attitude of continuous improvement
* Maintain proper housekeeping and cleanliness in all work areas
* Maintain routine supplies in work area on each shift worked
Hours: 5am-130pm or 7am-330pm
Shift: Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072