Posting ID: JP-002351421
Machine Operators will be responsible for the daily job duties below:
• Observe machine operation to detect defects.
• Troubleshoot machine malfunctions and make adjustments to machines as necessary.
• Inspect product for defects, and measure product to determine accuracy of machine operation, using rules, templates, and other measuring instruments.
• Review standard operating procedures and job orders to determine appropriate product specifications and work instructions.
• Be able to fill out and complete daily inspection check sheets, end of shift logs with detailed communication of production and scrap.
Nsk is a large facility and have a machine shop across the street as well. The machine operators will be in the main building. The machines are unique to NSK and are very long. One machine is the length of the building. The product goes in the machine and hits multiple touch points throughout the machine and stops at different phases. They are making balls and roller bearings for automotive. They will have a couple operators on a line but operating different phases of the process.
Text Star Shomongo to apply: 317-759-1407
Machine operation, machine operating, machine operator, Blueprint, General labor, Assembly, Inspection, Hand tool, production, general production worker, production worker, manufacturing, General production
Top Skills Details:
Machine operation, machine operating, machine operator
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
HSD/GED is required. They would like this on the front end. If possible please attach with resume, if not have a copy by the time they receive an offer. This just helps speed up the onboarding process.
1. 6+ months of machine operating experience
2. production and/or manufacturing experience
3. attention to detail (will be checking quality of parts on machine)
4. ability to stand for long hours
5. good/strong job tenure- this is a direct placement
6. Restaurant experience works well
Pay is best off years of experience. this needs to be accurate experience because they will verify employment to make sure the years match up. This will be determined once interviewed.
0-6 months $15/hr
6-18 months $15.25/hr
18-30 months $15.80/hr
30-36 months $17/hr
36+ months $18.50/hr
$1.25 shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shift
They are capped out at raises at 18.50/hr but will still receive a raise a .25 raise at three years and .50 at 10 years.
They receive raises at 12 month, 18 month, 36 month, etc. from entry level on up
They can receive another raise at 36+ month mark if they are promoted into a team member position (similar to a team lead)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Star Shomongo