Executive Desktop Support Analyst
Posting ID: JP-002660879
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Serve as IT Point-of-Contact for executives and promptly respond to technology support issues.
- Maintain confidentially and privacy in all dealings with executives.
- Maintain an up-to-date level of knowledge with regards to all technology, keeping abreast of industry trends and current best practices as it relates to the company technology stack.
- Support Windows, Mac, & mobile devices including iPhone, iPad, Android.
- Provide support for executive onsite meetings.
- Advanced conference room setup and support in business and residential environments.
- Provides consulting and hands-on guidance to leadership and executives for various technology topics.
- Provide support at executives’ home offices as needed.
- Ensure that Operational, Service Level, regulatory and company guidelines are always adhered to.
- Communicate the progress of investigations and planned solutions to customers, managing their level of expectation and increasing their understanding of company desktop technology.
- Works closely with the support desk to provide second line technical support for executive issues, ensure assigned calls are responded to, diagnosed, and resolved swiftly and effectively in line with operational level agreements and service level objectives.
- Network configuration and problem solving in Windows, Apple, and VMware environments (wired and wireless; residential and business).
- 5+ years’ experience working with MS Office, Windows, and Mac environments, and have a good understanding of modern, cloud-based environments.
- 1+ years’ experience supporting executives in a matrixed corporate enterprise
- 1+ years of Apple configuration and support experience (iPads, iOS, iPhones, MacBook’s, MacOS), as well as Android and their related OS environments.
- Executive presence, a superior customer service manner, excellent verbal, and written communication skills. Calm and methodical in approach, combined with the highest sense of urgency, focus and flexibility.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072