Remote Digital Utility Representative
Posting ID: JP-002658773
Hiring for a highly motivated professional as a Digital Utility Representative in Indianapolis
The Digital Locator will be responsible for reviewing blueprints, entering coordinates for mapping, navigating computer systems, and excellent verbal communication skills as they will be on the phones seeking answers. They will be working closely with field locators, dispatching team ensuring that tickets are closed and technicians are sent out when needed. The Goal for the person and for the team is to correctly "CLEAR" as many tickets as possible.
Monday-Friday (10AM-7PM) or (1PM-10PM). Candidates will need some flexibility to work late when needed. Average between 45-55 hours per week.
- MUST be motivated...the desire to do well and do a good job
- Good computer skills: Will be working with blueprints, Google Maps, Excel, email, and other proprietary databases. Person will need to maneuver between websites, spreadsheets and blueprints.
- Great communication skills... will be communicating with coworkers on utility locations.
Soft Skills needed:
- Candidate should have a flexible schedule to work OT when needed. Also, there are a lot of changes on the fly and person will need to adapt. This is a fast-paced job and things will change quickly
- Ability to work in a past paced environment
- Ability to take coaching and criticism well. Person will be taught and mistakes will be made. Person cannot be overly defensive
- Ability to think on their feet quickly and make decisions
- High Attention to detail
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.