Posting ID: JP-002265265
***AEROTEK IS CURRENTLY HIRING FOR A MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN ON THE EAST SIDE OF INDIANAPOLIS***
- Aerotek is currently hiring for a manufacturing company on the east side of Indianapolis. Our client has been manufacturing aluminum products for 50+ years.
- Preventative Maintenance
- Rebuild and replace machinery / equipment
- Hydraulic troubleshooting (fluid leaks, replace hoses, rebuild cylinders)
- Mechanical troubleshooting (heavy overhaul (millwright), move equipment, replace saw blades, servo motors, pumps, valves, replace hoists / hooks / pulleys / wheels on cranes)
- Electrical Troubleshooting ( schematic reading, 480V, 24dc, sensors, wiring, install equipment, 3 phase motors, electrical faults, electrical shortages, electrical contact issues, fuses, breakers, drives, VFDs)
- Welding / fabrication (mig welding, manual lathe, manual mill)
- 3+ years of mechanical and electrical troubleshooting
- Experience with fabrication and hydraulics
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072