KIT Production Associate
Posting ID: JP-002352516
- Standing in your own individual space with a computer screen and about 200 small bins surrounding you.
- The computer will tell you the order, there will be a red light that illuminates the location of the bin, and the builder will pick that item and pack it into the box.
- When the box is complete, you will CAREFULLY label the box in the correct area and put it onto a rolling conveyor that brings the box to shipping.
- Accurately read finishing instructions and manually assemble kits from loaded instructions.
- Generate an appropriate audit trail of all activities and maintains own training file and required documentation.
- Continually checking the computer screens for acceptance of scans and potential no-reads.
- Maintain visual alertness of bin lights to select correct parts.
- Accountable for checking expiration and lot information on any items pulled against what is loaded in the database.
- Ensure work areas are kept clean and all safety measures are being followed.
- High volume and high production environment.
- Repetitive motion via labeling tubes and using computer terminal.
Why Work Here
- You will be a part of the KIT Production department that won a large COVID vaccine study
- Temperature controlled environment
- Any hours worked over 40 will be paid OT Pay at 1.50 X base pay
- Every single person to be cross-trained across the automation department down the road
- This job is EXTREMELY SIMPLE- no use of heavy machinery
- Hot food cafeteria for sale for day shift
- Fulltime Employees Earn:
- Hours worked on Saturday will be paid an additional 1.25%/base rate
- Hours worked on Sunday will be paid an additional 1.50%/base rate
- 160 hours vacation per year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Attendance Bonuses
12 hours Rotating shifts - 2 on/ 2 off /3 on/ 3 offs, working - 48 hours/week, 4 days/week & on alternating weekends - with the option to do overtime on weekends.
1st shift - 6 am - 6 pm ($16)
3rd shift - 6 pm - 6 am ($16.75)
Training is 1 week on 6 am - 2 pm or 6 pm - 2 am on a Mon-Fri shift. Hires will join their shift on the following Sunday
- Drives own car for transportation, willing to submit to a background check and a drug test.
- Fine working alternating weekends
- Fine standing on feet for the entire 12-hour rotational shift
- Wear a mask for the entire shift, except in the CELL area where social distancing is possible. Wear long pants and closed-toed shoes.
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Sihar Kunnoth