Posting ID: JP-002658912
This is a government contractor with an office in Indianapolis that consist of 150 employees. The are looking to add a Material Coordinator to their team that will have opportunity to go permanent in the future. This location does a lot of electronic based engineering and routinely has new products coming in and out of the facility. This candidate will play a role in supporting Warehouse/Logistics operations.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Perform inventory and storage tasks to include; receipt, inventory, storage and issuance of material, packing and crating support, maintaining material inventory, and providing material delivery support. Maintain an established database system to control tasks.
Input received materials and equipment into database. Prepare forms for shipping and receiving using database and established requisition and invoicing/shipping documents. Assist with scanning documents and storage tasks.
• High school education and 5+ years of technical training/experience;
• Possess basic knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures;
• Possess basic knowledge of Logistics databases and related software applications;
• Interacts daily with supervisors and peers to exchange supply information, coordinate activities, and resolve routine problems;
• Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities;
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
• College degree (would consider bachelors candidate with 2-3+ years of experience)
• Familiar with Government statutes and Department of Defense and US Navy processes and regulations regarding material management;
• Familiar with Requisition and Invoice/Shipping document, DD1149 Form.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072