Commercial Operations Administrator
Posting ID: JP-002181000
Our client is currently hiring for a Commercial Operations Administrator, whose primary responsibility would be to manage administrative aspect of our clients Commercial Operations. If you are looking for a new place to call home, we would love to talk to you!
• Update and manage the Mobile Asset listing with vehicle transfers, vehicle assignments, licensing information, etc.
• Navigate through different vendor portals to update or obtain vehicle information.
• Monitor for non-reporting telematic hardware in our fleet, order replacement of this hardware and ship out this hardware back to the field.
• Create daily tracking report summaries for upper leadership.
• Generate weekly/monthly reports and ensure 100% up-time of fleet vehicles.
• Analyze fleet data to ensure we are always making the best decision that impact our fleet
• Communicate directly with mobile technicians and management team with information regarding fleet vehicles
• File. scan, and email documentation regarding our fleet
• Continuously develop and improve company capabilities in areas of fleet management.
• Generate KPI reporting on mobile assets and commercial operation needs.
fleet management, fleet service, EXCEL SPREEDSHEETS
Top Skills Details:
fleet management, fleet service
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as fleet administrator, preferable with a national company.
• Proficient computer skills (MS Office, emails, typing, etc.) / software navigation capabilities to generate repair estimates
• Must be able to work well in a fast paced environment with great time management skill.
• Must have great analytical and problem solving skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Carsen Alley