Posting ID: JP-002663371
*Aston Carter is hiring for a Patient Registration Specialist in the Indianapolis, IN area! *
- Facilitates patient flow from point of entry to destination in a timely, accurate, and professional manner
- Interviews patient/patient representative to confirm demographic, financial and clinical information
- Performs insurance eligibility verification for specific services
- Maintains customer focus during phone conversations
- Greets patients and business partners with professionalism and courteousness
- Facilitates copay collection conversations with patients
- Ensures complete and accurate demographic collection in a timely manner
- 2+ years of customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with patients, peers and superiors on a daily basis
- Ability to think quickly and react professionally
-Covid Vaccine Required due to working in a hospital environment
- Work for the largest healthcare system in the state of Indiana
- Potential for growth
- Positive work environment and work/life balance
If interested, please apply below and email your resume to Tara Cassidy for consideration! email@example.com
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Tara Cassidy