Contract Development Manager
Posting ID: JP-002631675
Aston Carter is hiring for a Expert Level Contract Development Manager
$30-$35/hr // WFH - MUST SIT IN INDIANA
• Review all Contract Terms and Conditions related to the assigned contract portfolio
• Participate in strategy calls and incorporate requirements into contract language
• Provide contract support to the National and Enterprise Accounts teams
• Occasional direct customer communication to discuss terms and conditions on behalf of the company during negotiations
• Work directly with the Compliance and Analytics Teams to respond to internal and external audits as they pertain to assigned contracts.
• Work directly with the Contract Management Teams to ensure pricing and other key terms are implemented per the terms of the contract.
• Maintain Finance contract tracking logs and loading contracts in document retention software
• Utilize the SAP Aribia software alerts to report contract status and notify the appropriate business leads of upcoming contract expirations, compliance requirements, and other key contract dates.
• Communicate finalized contracts/amendments for contract implementation/maintenance.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
• A minimum of 5 years of related experience or 3 years and a Masters Degree
• Knowledge of Contracting and negotiation
• Experience in Med Device Industry
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and excellent personal organization skills
• Experience in problem identification and ability to solve problems creatively
• Ability to work with and communicate with multiple levels in the organization including executives
• Proficient in Microsoft Office especially MS Word and Excel
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Natalie Sajdyk