Assistant Project Manager
Posting ID: JP-002664383
- Communicate with customers and/or sales reps regarding order status, project timelines, part issues, production schedule and delays.
- Work with buyers to resolve material issues, improve leads times and confirm material delivery dates.
- Work with the sales team to understand the priority level of open orders. And then work with planning to get each job on the production schedule once you have confirmed delivery dates for bare boards and components.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors.
- Use visual to process orders, maintain customer records and quality documentation.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs.
- Data/File management – File gerbers, BOMs, fab files in correct folders.
- Use CalcuQuote to create and update quotes when needed.
- Support department manager with day-to-day tasks.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the department manager.
- High School Diploma / GED (Degree Preferred)
- Experience in a Project Management environment
- Experience using an ERP system
- Microsoft Office Proficient – Outlook, Word, EXCEL
If you are interested, please apply to this posting.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Erin Burton