Job Search & More
Embedded Software Engineer
Posted Wednesday, July 5, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003884174
My client is actively looking to hire an Embedded Software Engineer to support Radar Missile Defense Systems.
• Contribute to business acquisition, requirements analysis, design, code and unit test, integration and test, requirements sell off, and operations and maintenance of application or embedded software systems
• Ensure that products/projects delivered meet customer requirements and specifications
• Drive process improvements to aid in team coordination and maintain delivery schedule
• Communicate with leadership on status, issues, milestones, and successes
• C/C++ with Object Oriented Concepts
C++, rtos, object-oriented design, vxworks, Embedded system, parasoft
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Experience with CMMI Level 3 software development processes.
• Experience with object-oriented architectural styles and design patterns.
• Algorithm definition and development.
• Experience with cyber security requirements.
• Experience with Python, UML, Qt, RTOS and/or Web Technologies.
• Experience with project management.
Recruiter: Matthew Maza