Organizational Change Management Project Manager / Lead
Posting ID: JP-002158032
The ideal candidate must possess experience leading OCM in large, complex projects as well as experience building and managing high-performing teams. Ten years of experience in change management and/or project management as well as knowledge and experience with Prosci principles, methodologies and tools are strongly preferred.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, implement and manage change deliverables that will enable impacted users to successfully transition from their current state to a future
- Has an extensive level of change management experience, and is responsible for leading all aspect of a change management program.
- Engages with senior leadership and executives to gain buy-in, and in some cases, will also manage other change management practitioners.
- Will work to drive higher proficiency and faster adoption of changes impacting internal and external audiences to ensure optimal results are achieved.
- Plays a key role in ensuring and driving critical activities (change initiatives) to meet business and program objectives.
- Create change management strategy
- Identify, analyze, prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Support communication efforts
- Support training efforts
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Prepare the impacted audience to execute their job successfully in the new environment by building required knowledge and skills
- Work with change management team to integrate change management activities into overall project plans
- Identify and align the audiences impacted by the integration and changes
- Identify and articulate the change and impact of the change from a people, process, policy, and systems perspective across stakeholders
- Ensure that information is communicated to impacted audiences throughout the duration of the program
- Manage stakeholders
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
Skills and Qualifications:
- A solid understanding of how people go through change and the change process
- A successful, proven track record with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Demonstrated leadership and pro-active thinking
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project life-cycle
- Strategic and tactical thinking, with focused attention on details, results and execution
- Excellent communication, influencing, and organization skills supported by strong problem solving, conflict resolution, and decision making skills
- Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization and have the ability to present to executive management
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072