Posting ID: JP-002157491
The Support Associate position is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the Mortgage Loan Origination team. This candidate will also be responsible for interacting with INHP clients and prospective clients in order to promote mortgage products and services.
The person selected for the position will be conducting approximately 6-8 client assessments each day and each assessment lasts approximately 30 minutes in length. During the assessment, the person will need to get permission from the client to run a confidential tri-merge credit report.
They will then need to assess and interpret items on the credit report such as:
-identifying proper trade lines;
-recognizing barriers on the credit report such as derogatory credit;
Based on the person’s skills, the person will make an assessment of whether the client is lender ready, needs to enter our Homeownership Development area to get pre-approved for a mortgage loan, or needs to improve his/her credit and come back to us at a later time and they will communicate this to the client.
Other Responsibilities could include:
- Prepare receipts for payments received for credit, inspection, and appraisals
- Register all clients and provide next step documentation
- Retrieve all voicemail and email messages and return them on the behalf of all of the mortgage loan originators
- Schedule clients that register for INHP services
- Generate credit reports and upload reports into SharePoint for review; order supplements when necessary
- Print all documentation from the CRM for assessment by mortgage loan originators
- Process all denial letters
- Schedule client appointments in Outlook for the mortgage loan originators
- Assist Mortgage Loan Originators with preparing for sales presentations (prep presentations, prep items for outreach events, prepare thank you letters, Field realtor and client calls in the absence of the Loan Originators
- Enters customer information and updates as necessary in Microsoft Dynamics CRM or other systems as needed.
- Mails out necessary materials to clients that are interested in the clients programs and services
- Administers the customer-entry process including fulfilling all request for information about INHP products and services, and completing of customer registration forms
Mortgage, Support, Loan, Data entry, Credit reporting, Credit counseling
Top Skills Details:
Mortgage, Support, Loan
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Spanish Bilingual
- 2+ years of administrative or support role function
- Data Entry ability (Word, Excel, etc)
Nice to have:
- Mortgage or financial industry background
Address for this spot: 2620 Kessler Blvd E Dr #230, Indianapolis, IN 46220
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Carsen Alley