Mechanical Quality Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002101066
This position will be the Quality and Mechanical leader for facility with an active role in the design of continuous process improvements for manufacturing machinery.
design, solidworks, creo, creo parametric pro/engineer, continuous improvement, process improvement, design for manufacturing
Top Skills Details:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position or discipline.
• Advanced 3D/2D modeling skill set.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Best fit candidate would come from machining industry.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Leads Engineering group in development design best practices.
• Utilizes Engineering skill sets to develop lean manufacturing and process improvements.
• Supports Operations & Maintenance group in trouble-shooting mechanical issues.
• Creates PTC-CREO or other 3D models and 2D drawings of manufacturing systems and components.
• Ensures that company quality system is followed as defined within the quality manual.
• Establishes and directs quality control procedures to ensure raw material and finished product conformance with product quality specifications.
3-5 Years of Experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072