Electronics Repair Technician - 1st Shift
Posting ID: JP-002343430
The Service Technician is responsible for all aspects of service on medical devices; complaint verification, troubleshooting down to component level, repair, testing and documenting results. Responsible for following all procedures and policies related to this job which can affect the quality of products and services provided to customers. Qualified candidates will possess strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
• Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of Quality System Requirements and all other applicable skills
• Demonstrate the ability to use the appropriate equipment, tools and machines in order to complete assigned tasks.
• Ability to troubleshoot microprocessor-based systems down to the board level.
• Repairs and tests products according to product documentation- process, service manual, etc.
• Recognizes failures and set up problems and isolates problems, and takes appropriate action to resolve those problems.
• Investigate and resolve product/component problems as reported by the customer- complaint investigation
• Performs required repairs to return unit to and operational state.
• Inspects all work, including paperwork, before marking product as complete.
• Manage parts inventory on line
• Document work performed in service system and complaint tracking system, when applicable
repair, medical device assembly, electronics, electrical troubleshooting, schematic, blueprint
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kane Rickey