Posting ID: JP-002348112
Aerotek is hiring immediately for production team members in Princeton, Indiana! Wanting to work in a clean environment with a family friendly staff? Aerotek is hiring for a climate controlled, modern, and clean warehouse environment. No prior warehouse experience is needed.
Aerotek offers medical, dental, and vision to all contractors.
• Follow all written instructions to perform receiving, storage, inspection and shipping functions.
• Operate equipment as needed to perform job duties.
• Ensure paperwork is completed accurately.
• Performs visual checks of product to ensure all applicable standards are met.
• Uses measuring devices to ensure product meets all required specifications.
- scan gun
- material handling
- overhead crane
- inventory management
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jaelyn White