Posting ID: JP-002348135
This company is a dedicated tier 1 supplier, based in Princeton, IN that specializes in processing and storage of various types of steel. Their warehouse is a very clean, comfortable, climate controlled and modern facility. The maintenance team member will be responsible for assisting with various duties throughout the facility.
- Completes various maintenance tasks & repair reports.
- Assist management with preventative actions to reduce and/or eliminate waste and quality problems due to equipment breakdown / malfunction.
- Investigate, complete and follow up on Root Cause Analysis for production loss or quality problems related to equipment breakdown / malfunction.
- Participates in the continuous improvement program (kaizen).
- Assigns/performs maintenance and repair tasks to team members.
- Provides/performs equipment maintenance and repair supervision
- TIG& MIG welding experience is required.
- Use of hand, / power tools
- High school diploma or equivalent; 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Read blueprints and schematics.
- Use various personal computer software (Microsoft Windows, Excel).
- Knowledge of metric system.
- 3+ years' Industrial Maintenance Experience
- Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance Experience
- PLC Experience
- TIG & MIG welding Experience
Nice to have:
- Robotics Experience
- Overhead crane maintenance experience
- Slitter machine set-up/maintenance experience
- Automotive manufacturing/supplier experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Logan Wilhite