Now Hiring At Boston Scientific!
Posting ID: JP-002269311
Medical Device Assemblers – Now Hiring at Boston Scientific!
Contract-to-hire positions available on 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th (weekend days) shifts! Pay varies from $15.00-$18.75 depending on shift.
· Employees build stents, scopes, and stone retrieval medical devices
· Cleanroom, temperature-controlled workplace
· Teamwork-oriented position—employees work on a production line and perform different steps of the assembly process
· Personal protective equipment provided and required (facemask, hairnet, gown, shoe covers, gloves, protective glasses, etc.)
Why You Should Work Here
· Insurance benefits available beginning on first day of employment
· Weekly pay
· Employee appreciation programs and events
· PTO, tuition matching, on-the-job training for leadership roles available upon completion of contract
· Earn as You Learn program available for GED/high school equivalency—no diploma required to start
· Onsite cafeteria and gym
· Referral bonus available for friends and family
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072