Call Center Agent
Posting ID: JP-002068311
You will answer incoming calls from customers who are inquiring about ERAP, respond to inquiries,
manage complaints, troubleshoot significant customer service problems, and provide general information.
You will be the main liaison between our ERAP team and current and potential customers. Your main
goal will be to effectively address customer issues, complaints, and inquiries in a timely manner.
CALL CENTER AGENT JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
● Manage inbound and outbound customer calls in a timely manner
● Identify customers’ needs and wants, give your best to clarify information
● Research every issue and provide solutions to them using available resources
● Follow our program communication “scripts”
● Identify and escalate issues to Grant Manager
● Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
● Recognize, document and alert the team of trends in customer calls
● Route calls to appropriate resources
● Follow up customer calls where necessary
● Complete call logs and reports
● Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL:
● Previous experience in a customer support role
● Track your own work on a daily basis
● Strong phone and verbal communication skills
● Excellent listener
● Adaptable to different personality types
● Excellent data entry and typing skills
● Customer focus
● Ability to multi-task
● Set priorities
● Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
● Excellent time management skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Katherine Yancey